Teachers College

ctcpx084

I got an email to check. I did check my application throughout the day so I'm guessing you get an email right as it is updated and refreshing may not work but I could definitely be wrong. Good luck!

congrats to everyone! I got in too! PLUS a scholarship! guess that means no to UPenn..

Congrats Ladystoneheart and everyone else!

Does anyone know when the TC visit day is for Higher Ed? I didn't see anything in New York on their website..

I didn't hear and I'm Ed Policy.   :(  I guess that probably means I'm not accepted :(

I don't think they've sent out Ed Policy acceptances yet, so don't lose hope:) 

As for the higher ed visiting day, I'm not sure if April 12th is everybody's visit day or they will actually have interviews for assistantships.  It looks like in past years it was in May after you had decided to go there.  Lots of tough decisions to make, great problem to have :)

Just randomly checked the website (I didn't get an email telling me to) and got in!!! :)

No way!  Congrats!!! So did you just check where you send your application from?  So excited for you!  I'll start checking mine now.  Haha.  

Yes I just randomly checked the online application form where it says "apply now" and an extra link saying "admissions decision available" was there once I signed in. I checked at 4:30 pm and got an email to check my status at around 8:30 pm. Good luck!! :)) Hopefully yours will be up today!