U of Minnesota

Letter11

Hi everyone.

Has anyone heard back (accepted, rejected, waitlisted, interview date) from UMN, yet?

If you have, could you please post your POI and program?

I emailed a person in admissions, and she responded that decisions would be posted by today (Feb 15th), but they're not.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I have heard the same. We still have some time to hear back today as well. Perhaps we will hear later on today! From my understanding (someone please correct me if I am wrong), both acceptances and denials will be extended today.

Best of luck everyone! 

Agreed- no decision for me either! But I'm not expecting to get in (or even really want to)- I applied to social psych there and then later decided it probably wasn't a good fit for me. (Or even close to a good fit). But good luck to you both!

Several social admits went out about two weeks ago, and invites to the Welcome Weekend for admitted students (again, for social -- I don't know if other sections are having their visits at the same time) went out at the end of last week, with an RSVP deadline of Monday.

I contacted my POI. There were four acceptances for the social program, and those have already been sent out, so if you're waiting to hear from the social program, it's a rejection.

I called graduate admissions earlier today, and someone informed me that all invitations to welcome weekend had been extended. Not sure if this has to do with the site updates or not...

Nope, quantitative.

I don't pay much attention what ApplyYourself shows. I was told in January to expect an acceptance letter, which I received last week by email.

Hi, me too!I received the same admission in Jan.

So you applied for master or Phd? Did you accept their offer yet? :)

Mine has been stuck in final review since last week! I applied to the I/O program.  I randomly met someone through a friend who said he was on the board at U of M and could "get me in" so I'm hoping that was true and that explains the hold up.......but it is likely just a delayed rejection!