UCLA

I've been told it's guaranteed funding for five years with mandatory TA/RA starting second year. Everyone gets the same amount. No negotiations. Only scholarship is the Cota Robles Diversity Scholarship.

Hi everyone, isnt this a painful process?!! Radiomars, are you referring to all subfields' funding at UCLA or only bioanthro? My admission status is also unchanged on the website, but I got an email tonight inviting me to the prospective student weekend in March that really makes it sound like I got in, without explicitly saying anything about it. It refers to the weekend as a recruitment event. Would you assume that this means I got in, or am I jumping to conclusions?? I'm a little bit shy after thinking I'd gotten into UNC and then crushed after the error came out and I was told I didn't get in after all... Thanks!

I'm not 100% sure if it's just bio.anthro or all subfields. I also got the Admit Weekend email and I already know I'm accepted so I think it's a very strong sign of acceptance. Are you going?

Congratulations! Yes, I think I'm going (I haven't booked anything yet but would really like to go!) are you going? How strongly are you considering UCLA? Thanks for the funding info - I'm cultural/medical, and I've been waiting this long to find out anything so I guess I can wait a little longer to find out specifics...