Delta Epsilon Chi Honor Society?

toby42

Has anyone heard of this honor society? I searched the forums and found no matches. I've been accepted into this honor society (of the 'Association for Biblical Higher Education') and was wondering if it's worth contacting schools and informing them of this 'honor' and having it added to my CV. I know acceptance/denial time is coming up any second, but didn't know if it might help decisions. I'm only a lowly undergrad, so am largely unfamiliar with all of the well-known honor societies and what-not.

Thanks.

I've never heard of this association or this honor. A quick google search shows that it is extremely evangelical and it's associated with a series of bible colleges that aren't exactly top tier. My favorite is "God's Bible School" in Cincinnati. I mean, who wouldn't want to go to a place with a name like that? :) If your goals include getting a degree from a small evangelical bible college, then by all means, add the honor. If, on the other hand, you want a degree from a more mainstream institution, then this honor society probably won't do much for you. In fact, if you're not a member of the denominations that participate in this society, you might find that it works against you.

Thanks... I sort of figured that if no on here had ever talked about it, then it certainly wasn't anything worth trumpeting about. Thanks for the help... and if I don't get into the school of my choice, I might have to take a look at God's Bible School.  :)