UNC-Chapel Hill

girlfromcountyhell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats Wintergreen! I actually also applied to the Poli Sci program (I have my B.A. from UNC in Poli Sci) even though I ended up getting into and ultimately selecting the Journalism School. If you are not regional and only have limited familiarity with the program based on your visits let me be the first to assure you - you will absolutely love the school! The faculty members are OUTSTANDING! Congratulations!

Wuh. I had such a hard time to decide. But now, it's done, virtually in the last minute. And I so much hope that I made the right decision! By the way, do you guys already look for or find a place to live in Chapel Hill??

Greetings!

• 2 weeks later...

If you are interested in housing - the house where I presently reside is losing a resident (graduation) and the landlord is looking to fill the spot. We are comprised of Graduate Students and working professionals, and within walking distance to campus. PM me for further details.

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use