What are you doing between now and Setember?

Yetanotherdegree

Other than not stressing over applications, that it :)

Are you doing anything at all academic? Any prep before school starts? Or are you taking time off or maybe working a "real" job?

I'm stydying for the GRE, refreshing my ancient languages, and thinking about writing an article or two.

you?

Taking an Arabic class to give me a leg up in Arabic in the fall and continuing my internship with The Pluralism Project... and probably going back to being an optician (temporarily).

Where are you going? (I feel like I should know this...)

Canada I think, but I'll let them speak for them. I recall something about NC bbq, being rejected from all/most US schools, but accepted universally across Canada.

Planning my wedding, listening to philosophy podcasts, trying to bone up on philosophy more generally, and picking up some French along the way

Congrats on the wedding.

I have two final papers Wednesday, then I'm done. I will be rewriting one of those papers into a proposed journal article, finishing a second article, reading a book by a friend in order to write a book review, and working until we move half way across the country (if my wife can find a job).