For those who have recently taken the GRE

Scarf in the wind

Hello,

For those who have recently taken the GRE exam what was your score? More importantly, what was your percentile ranking? I want to apply to a Master's program and the school requires applicants to have a score at or above the 50th percentile, however, having recently spoken to ETS, that value is ever changing with the myriad people taking the exam. Since I am unable to figure out the ranking, I write this post seeking assistance.

Thank you for reading.

I recently took the GRE and got 168 in quant(97%), 163 in verbal(91%) and 4.5 in the AWA(73%).

Wow, that's an amazing score. Yeah, I'm aiming for a 160 in both Verbal and Quant, and a 4.5 in the AWA. Thanks for giving me those percentages. Would you by any chance have any tips or recommendations? I'm currently getting around a 150 in Quant, and a similar score in Verbal.

This has the potential to turn into a "brag about my score" or "cry about the GRE" thread, and I don't think that either of those outcomes would be very beneficial for you. The information that msmith1990 linked should be pretty useful. Beyond that, you will want to look up the programs you're interested in attending (or other programs with similar rankings) and see if they post their incoming student GRE figures.