Stanford EE Fall2014

zaphyr

Looks like Stanford is doing it again - offering MS to rejected PhD candidates :(  I feel all the MS candidates should have applied into their PhD program instead.

Does anyone here has any idea about the MS intake last year? (i.e. for students who applied only to masters program only and NOT PhD). I cant see ny such admits on gradcafe.

Looks like Stanford is doing it again - offering MS to rejected PhD candidates :(  I feel all the MS candidates should have applied into their PhD program instead.

Does anyone here has any idea about the MS intake last year? (i.e. for students who applied only to masters program only and NOT PhD). I cant see ny such admits on gradcafe.

I think this year would be different, the pattern suggests they will notify MSc only tomorrow; so if still no words , next week are for the rejections. I myself expect and accept defeat by now as I haven't heard them back yet for my PhD and today I have seen many MSc admits who aimed PhD :((

I think this year would be different, the pattern suggests they will notify MSc only tomorrow; so if still no words , next week are for the rejections. I myself expect and accept defeat by now as I haven't heard them back yet for my PhD and today I have seen many MSc admits who aimed PhD :((

Last years trend looks like the MSc only applicants should have another week until they hear back. I admit, it doesn't look good...but we can't give up just yet! 

Right when I saw this, I got my rejection :(. It was a good run everyone, but it wasn't meant to be :'(

I feel you...I got my rejection around now also :(  Applied to PhD but not even consider for MS.  Oh well hope for the best for other schools.

Someone posted a false rejection...in fact it was a PHD acceptance. And he corrected it by calling the office. Anyone else has similiar situations?

Was it real or  just for kidding? The stats were such a low that I couldn't believe. Many people got rejected with far higher stats :(((