Fulbright 2015-2016

Oliebollen

Yeah, I got the email as well. I already signed the Consent form and uploaded it to SSP as the participant release form. It was approved by the IIE folks so I assume that form is good to go.

Others have commented about the Terms & Conditions form. I emailed Marla back and asked if the T&C form the UK Commission sent us was the same form. Apparently it is not. The one the Commission sent us was a country-specific one, but Marla is asking for a "general" T&C form that should have also been sent to us from the Commission (confusing, eh?). I emailed the UK Commission coordinator about this and I'm waiting to hear back. I'll keep y'all posted.

Thanks for clarifying about the two different Terms & Conditions forms -- I'll keep a lookout for a second one, as well as for an update from you or from anyone else who has one.

about to write an email like - 

"To Whom it May Concern:

I am writing in regards to my Fulbright Application for the 2015-2016 year. Pertaining to the notification period, I have the following questions:

1) srsly?
2) wtf?

Sincerely,
Jade" 

After creeping for a month, I decided to make an account (I'm a research applicant for Jordan). I was so sure thought Jordan would notify last week......if we don't hear back tomorrow I will go nuts. Especially since Jordan doesn't work on Fridays and they have Sunday and Monday off next week for Easter. Ahhhhhhhh!

After creeping for a month, I decided to make an account (I'm a research applicant for Jordan). I was so sure thought Jordan would notify last week......if we don't hear back tomorrow I will go nuts. Especially since Jordan doesn't work on Fridays and they have Sunday and Monday off next week for Easter. Ahhhhhhhh!

I am a research applicant to Jordan as well! The stress is killing me.

GCF999- have they told you what day in August the student researchers need to be in Kathmandu yet?

Gah! I don't know! I don't know much of anything except the orientation dates. I think we find out more once the paperwork goes through? Maybe? Hopefully? Any word yet?!

Weeee it make me happy to know people are at least hearing back even if I haven't heard anything yet! Congratulations all of you! :)  And best wishes to the rest of us still glued to our e-mail accounts lol.

Accepted to Azerbaijan!! The email came at 8AM EST, so it could happen at any time. 

Congratulations! Happy to say that Sri Lanka also notified at 8AM EST today!

hoping today is a good day for more of you all!

Bosnia-Herzegovina notified this morning at 8:15 AM! I've seen selected for the ETA... dreams really do come true sometimes! 

Hooray! Congratulations!! And I am soo happy to see more notifications!!

Busy morning eh? Notifications for New Zealand were also sent out. Congrats to all of you principal candidates! I've got alternate status :(  Hoping to get bumped up!

Busy morning eh? Notifications for New Zealand were also sent out. Congrats to all of you principal candidates! I've got alternate status :(  Hoping to get bumped up!

awww I hope you get bumped up ! you're project sounded awesome ! Crossing my fingers they find more $$$ !! 

Edited by Photogeographic