Anyone else experience this with University of Texas?

MCH'17

After initially being informed via email that results would be sent by USPS, I got an email at the end of January saying applications were being processed into MyUTH. Expect one email with instructions on setting up an account, to be followed by another email when my application status had changed. So I've been waiting... 

Today I get this email:

Your Application for Admissions has been reviewed by your Program's Admissions Committee, and a decision has been made on your Application.  You may now access your updated Admissions Status on myUTH.

But I can't log in! I never received the email with instructions! Ack! And it arrived at 5:30pm, so I have to wait until tomorrow to call. 

Commiserate with me, or laugh if you like. 
Edited by MCH'17

Oh no!  That is torture!  I just experienced a similar problem yesterday with Hopkins where it said a decision had been made and to click on the decision link -- but there was no decision link!

Hope it gets resolved today.

I had a similar problem with them. Although, they gave me my username and password via email. It wouldn't let me log in. I called the number listed if I had problems and he said it works better with Mozilla or just Internet Explorer rather than Google Chrome if people are using that. 

Not sure if that helps but that's what happened with mine! Let's hope everyone receives good news.

Oh no!  That is torture!  I just experienced a similar problem yesterday with Hopkins where it said a decision had been made and to click on the decision link -- but there was no decision link!

Hope it gets resolved today.

That happened to me as well.  It took about a week before it showed up (I didn't care too much to email the department for a quicker fix).

Now I can't give them my "admission decision", so I'm guessing I'll just wait another week before attempting it again.

I was finally able to log in -- rejected. Stings a little, but coming on the heels of an acceptance from SLU, a program better suited to my interests, it's not too bad. Still waiting to hear from three other schools. Good luck everyone!

I applied to MCH. It was a quick turnaround: applied through SOPHAS 1/29 (and it took 5-6 days for them to mail it out), confirmation of receipt email from the MPH admissions office 2/9, and an email from the graduate school 2/13 saying I'd been admitted, and that the department will be in touch soon (I haven't heard from them yet). 

I'm still waiting to heard from Colorado School of Public Health, UNC Gillings, and the MPA: HA program at Portland State. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, finally nice to see few members who are talking of UTHSC. I got accepted in UTHSC Houston Campus for MPH in Epidemiology. I experience quite a few technical glitches while logging in to MyUTH. My admission status was was incomplete, though I got an email saying I was accepted. After a day, it showed that I was accepted and asked me if I wanted to accept/decline. Then I went ahead and accepted it :) 

But, whenever I log in after that, it still shows incomplete/waitlist.!! I contacted the student affairs who told me that that column will show the same until I complete new student checklist and register for classes. Nice to see you guys. Keep us updated.