shortstack51 Posted February 20, 2014 Share Posted February 20, 2014 So I received a very generous and exciting offer from UConn, as I see several others did too. I'm pumped! However, my fiancée did not get into her program at UConn and is getting into one in a different part of CT. This means we would be doing a crazy commute around both new haven and Hartford traffic in either direction if I went to UConn. UConn's deadline is March 15th- would it be appropriate to say that I need extra time for logistics? I am apparently also getting accepted to Washington State but it will take time due to my being at the top of the wait list. (I have also heard of departments helping to grandfather spouses in- my fiancée applied to an unfunded MA in a different department at UConn) Help?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now