Princeton 2014

Bleep_Bloop

Good to hear you were placed in Lakeside, LKS. What kind of appartement did you get? Plan here is to apply there for my second year. 

Re: NGC, still waiting on gradhousing to come back to me about how two room singles are furnished...

Edited by gorki

• 2 weeks later...

Someone (perhaps you?) just posted about the same thing on the "Princeton Graduate International Students" facebook group.  :ph34r:

From the previous meet-and-greets, the last wave of contracts should be sent out around mid-july. Assuming you applied before the deadline (15th of April iirc), you should receive it soon :)  Good luck!

Edited by gorki

Does anyone know when we receive our first stipend payment? It sounds like it won't be until the end of September, but I was hoping someone on here might corroborate this. Also, do they just add up all of our awards and divide them into 12 monthly payments? 

"All fellowship stipends and assistantship salaries are taxable and paid in monthly installments, beginning with the last business day 

Edited by gorki