Is April 15 a precise time?

btisgood

I have one offer only, but still waiting for another, also the one I most want. If I finally not receive the offer from which I am waiting for, I must accept the current offer before they cancle it. So what is the latest time I must responce. Midnight of April 15, local time where the univ locates? Is it so precise?

The 4/15 resolution does describe so clearly.

1) I'm moving this to the April 15th forum.

2) If you check there, a lot has already been written about how to accept.

Generally, email/online notification is fine provided you mail the hard copy just after April 15.

Hello, sorry to revisit this question but:

Is the deadline for accepting or refusing offers April 15th at midnight in the school's location?

Or, is it April 15th at 5PM in the school's location?

Any consensus on this?

I'm a bit concerned (still waiting for more information).

Thank you!

I asked one school for 2 extra days to decide and they granted me 1. You have to be VERY careful when asking though. I talked about how they were at the top of my list but I had an unfortunately-timed visit just before the 15th and two days to objectively evaluate my options would help ensure I make the right choice. Also acknowledged that they have a waitlist and I'd understand if they couldn't accommodate my request.

I asked one school for 2 extra days to decide and they granted me 1. You have to be VERY careful when asking though. I talked about how they were at the top of my list but I had an unfortunately-timed visit just before the 15th and two days to objectively evaluate my options would help ensure I make the right choice. Also acknowledged that they have a waitlist and I'd understand if they couldn't accommodate my request.

Tritonetelephone, I'm going to help you out here. I vote... USC. I know, I know, it was a difficult decision, but let's face it. You want to be around people, not just deer, and UMass isn't near anything.

My experience with UMass was a bit of a headache--I'd hate to see what it's like when one is no longer in the "courting" stage (I use quotes because I definitely did not feel the love).

That said, I seem to remember USC's pricetag being rather high.

Best of luck tritonetelephone.

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use