Stupid Thread

Cottagecheeseman

I ran into some people from the SCA tonight... "society for creative anachronism" -you know, like a ren fair, but more permanent.

Anywho, giving crap to this old hippy guy dressed like a spanish pirate for about ten minutes really let some of my stress out. I highly recommend it. Super fun.

Um... what?

I don't understand why people hate Chu so much. He's on a game show to win money, so naturally it makes sense for him to maximize his chances. The style of working a single category at a time, top to bottom is inefficient for working toward everyone's single goal: winning.

Any one else a Jeopardy fan? And if so, do you want to see this arrogant DB Arthur to lose as bad as I do?

I don't know why everything is making my laugh right now.. and why do we only get like 3 upvotes a day or something...

This happens to me when I'm really really stressed out! Brilliant coping mechanism or what?

Did anyone else receive an email from UW-Milwaukee but it was not regarding admission? It was pretty much an ad. Anyways, I thought this belongs to the stupid thread.

What the heck Milwaukee, pull yourself together!

Did anyone else receive an email from UW-Milwaukee but it was not regarding admission? It was pretty much an ad. Anyways, I thought this belongs to the stupid thread.

What the heck Milwaukee, pull yourself together!

I got that too!!! Talk about your teases.