Should I accept an offer to a Phd Program that didn't give me funding?

Just Jeff

It's an unvitation buddy.

Lol. True. Yeah, I guess I'll just wait to reapply. It wasn't exactly my dream school anyway. It was more of a safety school, but there's no safety in it since there's no funding, right? :(

what's your field? is a PhD typically funded for your field?

It's a PhD in English. Normally, schools do fund their PhD students for this type of program, but they said they couldn't fund me, but welcome to the department. :o

Do you think that the job that you get after graduating will have a starting salary larger than the debt you would incur funding yourself through this program? If not, it is probably a better idea to wait and try again next year

Do you think that the job that you get after graduating will have a starting salary larger than the debt you would incur funding yourself through this program? If not, it is probably a better idea to wait and try again next year

Yeah, NYU cleaned my pockets majorly. I think it's best to wait another year, get it together, and then reapply.