Can't Decide :(

JD2017

If all are exactly equal contenders in terms of opportunities afforded to you and your career interests, which city would you prefer to live in? Does proximity to your current home matter? Where will you be the most financially comfortable (as in, which cities are more affordable to live in versus the amount of funding you got)? Where do you intend to live after you graduate and where do you want to establish connections? If all else fails, which program is most highly ranked?

Thank you for the reply! 

Ive narrowed it down to two, both have its pros and cons. I do prefer one city over the other, but the other has more family and friend support system. I'm feeling adventurous but also scared I might make the wrong decision at the same time. Whenever I lean more towards one, I get nervous I'm making the wrong decision. haha, probably just overthinking everything

Thanks for the support though 

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the reply! 

Ive narrowed it down to two, both have its pros and cons. I do prefer one city over the other, but the other has more family and friend support system. I'm feeling adventurous but also scared I might make the wrong decision at the same time. Whenever I lean more towards one, I get nervous I'm making the wrong decision. haha, probably just overthinking everything

Thanks for the support though 

There is no such thing as over thinking in this case--this is your future we're talking about it! In the end, your gut will probably tell you the best choice, but it is smart to think through the pros and cons. Good luck.