Texas Woman's University

• 2 weeks later...

awesome, yay! I haven't found anyone else yet who is attending TWU :( And I was hoping to before we start... do you know anyone else? 

I do! However, I'm not even sure if they use this forum........ I did speak with the admission coordinator/professor couple weeks ago and she had told me they will set up a facebook page sometime in the near future for us. I'm wondering if any has set it one up already... hm

Well hmm, I just got the word that I will be starting in June, I am super nervous. Did you go to TWU for undergrad? I have tried searching for the facebook group and have yet to find anything or hear any information further than when I will be starting! ...patiently waiting.

Well hmm, I just got the word that I will be starting in June, I am super nervous. Did you go to TWU for undergrad? I have tried searching for the facebook group and have yet to find anything or hear any information further than when I will be starting! ...patiently waiting.

Oh really??  That's next month!!! Trust me, I'm also super nervous and super excited at the same time. I still can't believe I got admitted... I just asked the admissions chair/professor and she said she is still working on getting everything finished (this includes filling the last couple spots and setting up the Facebook Page). I can't wait till I get my official letter!!! By the way, I did go to TWU for my undergrad.

Hey guys! I will be attending starting in June. I have been trying to get ahold of Professor Moorer Cook regarding the status of the advising letter. Have yall gotten yours yet? I am super excited. I did my undergrad at Texas State University and I have been working as a SLP Assistant since August. My last day of work is the 15th though so my boyfriend and I can move up to Denton and get settled. Feel free to add me on facebook- Brittany Small. Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Hey guys! I will be attending starting in June. I have been trying to get ahold of Professor Moorer Cook regarding the status of the advising letter. Have yall gotten yours yet? I am super excited. I did my undergrad at Texas State University and I have been working as a SLP Assistant since August. My last day of work is the 15th though so my boyfriend and I can move up to Denton and get settled. Feel free to add me on facebook- Brittany Small. Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Hello!!! There's so many people I know who are starting next month and it's making me mega excited for you guys! Unfortunately, I decided to start in the fall with the slow track... so I won't be able to meet anyone till then (which I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!) I didn't receive my advising letter yet either but Professor Moorer Cook did tell me that she is still working on completing everything. :D

I actually just found out I got accepted today. I already accepted an offer to Texas Tech but I'm thinking about going to TWU instead. However, I have less than a month to find a roommate and a place to stay! Have ya'll already found places or do you know of any good apartments? 

• 3 weeks later...

I actually just found out I got accepted today. I already accepted an offer to Texas Tech but I'm thinking about going to TWU instead. However, I have less than a month to find a roommate and a place to stay! Have ya'll already found places or do you know of any good apartments? 

TWU is awesome I am loving Denton. I am actually starting classes tomorrow. I have moved into an apartment for the summer but am hoping to find a house in the fall but don't really have roommates yet. Did you your decision yet? 

• 9 months later...

TWU is my number one school I want to get into! Do you mind telling me your GPA/GRE scores....I'm super nervous about applying and I just want to know my chances of getting in there!