my verbal is so bad..

Jonatious

i just wrote gre today and i scored 307-(143 verbal and 164 math) i did all prep for verbal but in vain. My aim is not to enter top universities. But to earn well in any job because of my family situation. But I would say my dream is to get into Apple Inc. I heard from people saying if I join colleges worth the 305+ score I would rarely get a job. But I have strong determination to work hard at any college. I need to get into Computer Programming. So is it true that I need a great score to get a top university and obviously a good paying job or i could work from any university to get into a good job with hard work. Please any advice would be grateful.

Thanks.

can some 1 help me with some advice? :(

i m really stressed alot n i need to know the difference before i take up the test again :/

Hi,

If you have given the GRE recently, then there is no point in appearing again for it because it's not gonna help you to raise you V score much. I don't know about your program whether the V score matter that much or not though, but you can compensate this inadequacy by scoring better in TOEFL. I think you should try to score at least above 100, it might get you through  :)  :)

Please stay in your own country. USA doesnt need more foreigners.

Such a hate filled comment.

Wish you had an idea how much international students contribute to the US economy.

Oh wait. Silicon valley and other start ups are fueled by foreign computer scientists

You should be a poster child for Rush Limbaugh. Seriously