Are grad students even human?

MakeYourself

Usually infiltrator. Sometimes sentinel. :)

me too. when I used to have an xbox. I preferred sentinel because I can bring two biotics with me and detonate the shit out of the enemy - hardly ever used the shield. but infiltrator was also nice, especially when you max out cloak, and the sniper time distortion was awesome - headshots all day errday.

me too. when I used to have an xbox. I preferred sentinel because I can bring two biotics with me and detonate the shit out of the enemy - hardly ever used the shield. but infiltrator was also nice, especially when you max out cloak, and the sniper time distortion was awesome - headshots all day errday.

ME3 insanity is easier as an infiltrator. I tried playing vanguard once and it was pretty fun though.

I don't understand why "geek culture" is even a phrase. I like what I like and that just happens to be medieval, fantasy, and historical fiction-themed video games. I also go to punk shows and watch the occasional reality TV show. JUST TRY AND DEFINE ME. Cleokatra out.

I don't understand why "geek culture" is even a phrase. I like what I like and that just happens to be medieval, fantasy, and historical fiction-themed video games. I also go to punk shows and watch the occasional reality TV show. JUST TRY AND DEFINE ME. Cleokatra out.

It's a phrase because geeks have a culture, just like everything else does. You as an individual might identify with certain aspects of the culture, but not all of it. There is no need to hate on the phrase though, we are all embedded in culture in one way or another.

I wrote out an entire long explanation for why I have a problem with that phrase, but to be honest, I'm really non-confrontational and I don't want to hijack the thread or start a "geek" war. But I do think you didn't quite pick up on the dramatic humor I was going for in my last post. I was being 70% silly and 30% serious.

ME3 insanity is easier as an infiltrator. I tried playing vanguard once and it was pretty fun though.

I didn't like the vanguard class that much. it's hard to have a real strategy other than bouncing around like a pinball smashing into things for minimal damage.

Infiltrator would be hard to pull off on that last level on Earth, when you defend the missiles and get swarmed by reapers, and survival was more about having enough firepower than having any tactics. but in just about every other mission, it would've been fun for me.

I wrote out an entire long explanation for why I have a problem with that phrase, but to be honest, I'm really non-confrontational and I don't want to hijack the thread or start a "geek" war. But I do think you didn't quite pick up on the dramatic humor I was going for in my last post. I was being 70% silly and 30% serious.

Nope, I didn't get it.

I didn't like the vanguard class that much. it's hard to have a real strategy other than bouncing around like a pinball smashing into things for minimal damage.

Infiltrator would be hard to pull off on that last level on Earth, when you defend the missiles and get swarmed by reapers, and survival was more about having enough firepower than having any tactics. but in just about every other mission, it would've been fun for me.

I actually found being an infiltrator easiest for that part. I took Garrus and Kaidan, and used the cloak very heavily. Same with Tuchanka.

I actually found being an infiltrator easiest for that part. I took Garrus and Kaidan, and used the cloak very heavily. Same with Tuchanka.

Never played ME3, but I found the Sentinel to be the most fun. With Tech Armor maxed out, the geth shield boost, and the use of the assault rifles I was a beast. ME2 is one of the few games I beat on its hardest difficulty. Damn, the Collectors and the Geth were both a pain in the ass.

Let's see.  I'm a Worgen Shadow Priest and a Draenei Holy Paladin.

Alternatively, I'm Vulcan.

Or maybe I'm Barbara Gordon (either BatGirl or Oracle).

I'm a geek who also teaches group fitness (aerobics) and runs marathons.  For some reason people don't expect geeks to also be athletic!