MFA 2015 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!

Xxanderr

Today my application for PAFA had three new things added to it; Decision Letter Sent, Candidate Reply Form, and a New Student Information Form... I'm taking this as good news. Now I'm just waiting.

Today my application for PAFA had three new things added to it; Decision Letter Sent, Candidate Reply Form, and a New Student Information Form... I'm taking this as good news. Now I'm just waiting.

I just noticed the same thing! 

Tyler sculpture is scheduling interviews now for March 21st and 22nd. I wouldn't panic or anything as I'm guessing it may be a process that takes time..

I believe it's 30 for interviews and then 11 selected for the program.

How does tyler sculpture contact interview candidates? Have they contacted you?

UCLA viewed my video submission on the 1st.  Ahh the wonders of tracking private youtube view views.

I hope this means they're going to send out decisions soon.  In the past it looks like they called accepted people in the 2nd and 3rd week of Feb. The anticipation is really starting. to. drain. me.

Tyler sculpture is scheduling interviews now for March 21st and 22nd.  I wouldn't panic or anything as I'm guessing it may be a process that takes time..

I believe it's 30 for interviews and then 11 selected for the program.

By "scheduling now" do you mean people have been contacted?

How does tyler sculpture contact interview candidates? Have they contacted you?

By "scheduling now" do you mean people have been contacted?

Yes, I was contacted by Tyler.  They said they're in the process of scheduling interviews on those dates.  Email from faculty member.  Not sure how far along in the process they are.

Yes, I was contacted by Tyler. They said they're in the process of scheduling interviews on those dates. Email from faculty member. Not sure how far along in the process they are.

Alright thanks and congrats!

Edited by jl10

I hope this means they're going to send out decisions soon.  In the past it looks like they called accepted people in the 2nd and 3rd week of Feb. The anticipation is really starting. to. drain. me.

Oh wait really?  Damn, thats much sooner than I've been expecting ha.

Yes, I was contacted by Tyler.  They said they're in the process of scheduling interviews on those dates.  Email from faculty member.  Not sure how far along in the process they are.

Thanks technotronic, and congrats. You are trying to be kind, but that means we're out if we didn't get the mail. :/

Did anyone else apply to or has information on UNC Chapel Hill, UGAthens, PennDesign, Seattle, or New Mexico?

Hi Heyward2323, I received a phone call from University of New Mexico on Jan 25th letting me know I was accepted. 

However, each department contacts separately. Admissions said that most will not be contacted til mid Feb. I am in photo. 

I am waiting on Seattle too! Let's hope we get news soon! 

Did anyone else apply to or has information on UNC Chapel Hill, UGAthens, PennDesign, Seattle, or New Mexico?

I got this from PennDesign: Notification letters will be available on-line after 12:00 PM (noon) Eastern Daylight Time on Friday, March 13th. 

Leads me to believe they don't conduct interviews? Couldn't find info on interview on their website. 

Oh wait really? Damn, thats much sooner than I've been expecting ha.

Yea in the results search there's one acceptance by phone that was Feb 20th and some rejection letters dated Feb 20th. I've seen in the other boards calls for interviews as early as Feb 12th I think and calls for finalists at around the 18th and 19th. Not that I've been keeping track or anything...........

Edited by willenium

Yea in the results search there's one acceptance by phone that was Feb 20th and some rejection letters dated Feb 20th. I've seen in the other boards calls for interviews as early as Feb 12th I think and calls for finalists at around the 18th and 19th. Not that I've been keeping track or anything...........

haha well that at least makes it a little more bearable than having to wait a whole month.  Are you applying to New Genres too?

Hey,

Does anyone who applied to VCU see a notice in their application that the application is incomplete? I distinctly remember uploading the file that they say is missing and i dont understand how I would have been able to submit the application without it being complete (even though they send you the link to submit your images after you submit the application)

Thanks

Hey,

Does anyone who applied to VCU see a notice in their application that the application is incomplete? I distinctly remember uploading the file that they say is missing and i dont understand how I would have been able to submit the application without it being complete (even though they send you the link to submit your images after you submit the application)

Thanks

I had the same problem-emailed them and they said its a problem with their application system but that my application was complete

Hey,

Thanks

Just talked to VCU about this because my application says the same thing. If you submitted your transcript by just scanning and uploading it and didn't mail it in, it is technically incomplete. They just recently started allowing unofficial transcripts during the review processes. If accepted, you will have to submit the official one. But your application will still be processed and reviewed, the system just thinks its incomplete. 

Anyone know anything about the NYU Steinhardt Process? I know the submission deadline was the other day, but I wasn't sure about the timeline of things.

Edited by tdevo412