Clinical Psychology Ph.D. applicant thread Fall 2015

hummm

Hi guys, just saw this awesome website. I am also waiting on replies. I just wish that people would let you know sooner if you have been rejected. I applied to only three universities: University at Buffalo, University of Tennessee Knoxville and Fairleigh Dickinson University. I haven't heard from any of them. My application status for UTK says that it's still under review. Same for University at Buffalo. No idea what is going on with Fairleigh Dickinson University. This whole process is nerve-racking.

I also applied to Fairleigh Dickinson University and never heard anything from them after verifying they had received all parts of my application.   The lady handling everything was extremely disorganized and never replied to emails.  She notified me a month after I'd submitted the application that parts were missing and when I resubmitted them she did not confirm receipt for another 3 weeks.  Then last week I received a letter in the mail saying I wasn't accepted but that I was a strong candidate "as evidenced by my invitation to interview".  I never received an invitation to interview.  They do not have their sh*t together at.all. Really irritating.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 1/10/2016 at 11:14 PM, Piumi said:

Hellooo. When did you hear from Stony Brook and Binghamton last year? I applied to these 2 this year ! 

search for those schools here: http://thegradcafe.com/survey/index.php?q=psychology&t=a&o=&pp=25 using "all time" setting.

Then, you can see when people were notified during all of the years of data they have!