Clinical Psychology Ph.D. applicant thread Fall 2015

hummm

Do you know if the invites covered all specilaization areas? I'm particulary interested if they covered the Community/Prevention area. ASU is my top choice so now I am really freaking out!

Same exact situation!! I am panicking and sad! :( 

I've seen a few Nebraska-Lincoln Clinical postings (both rejected and interview) but haven't heard anything either way and my app status is still "Under review". Can those people please PM me their POIs? Thanks!

I've seen a few Nebraska-Lincoln Clinical postings (both rejected and interview) but haven't heard anything either way and my app status is still "Under review". Can those people please PM me their POIs? Thanks!

Everything should be out now.

I've checked in with WUSTL, Boulder, and U of Southern California, and they all said that invitations are continuing to be sent out at the discretion of each POI. WUSTL did say that official invites will go out this week.

I was e-mailed by Virginia Tech that all of their invitations have already been sent out. Bummer :(

Did Univ of MD-College Park (looking at your signature) sent out the invitation already? How did you find out?

I called University of Maryland College Park as well and they told me that they, also, have already sent out all of their interview invitations; however, I applied to the counseling program there, it might be different for clinical. I found out from Tech by e-mailing them.

Heard from SDN that one of my schools is done sending invites. I almost think I'd prefer rejections to this radio silence.

The radio silence is brutal. I respect WUSTL's willingness to send out official rejections at this stage. Makes it easier to move on.

From looking at the survey results from previous years, it looks like UCLA extends all of their interview invites by phone on the same day. They've made these phone calls around the 20th of January for the past two years, so don't worry if you haven't heard anything yet!