Clinical Psychology Ph.D. applicant thread Fall 2015

hummm

anyone from Boston U, Vanderbilt, or Rochester - clinical? 

I applied to Boston U and Vanderbilt too -- nothing yet. I sent emails to the grad secretaries of both programs today. I'll let you know what I hear back.

I applied to Boston U and Vanderbilt too -- nothing yet. I sent emails to the grad secretaries of both programs today. I'll let you know what I hear back.

Thank you so much MonnyBon! Someone posted on the result page about the interview at each of these programs. But I couldn't be sure whether they already finished sending out invitations, because no more postings appeared.

I heard back from Boston. All invites have been sent out

Edited by jazzimen

Does anyone have any info on the following (i.e., have all invites been sent out already?): 

UC Boulder

University of Denver 

Wisconsin-Madison 

This is my first year in this process and it is bruuuuuuutal. Huge congratulations to anyone who's still sane, let alone interviewing. 

Any UMD College Park and/or Syracuse clinical PhD applicants?

Nothing in the results search for either program this application season. From archival searches, I am aware of the fact that Syracuse is more sluggish than most schools in sending out invitations. It's UMD that has me most uneasy. :unsure:

Does anyone have any info on the following (i.e., have all invites been sent out already?): 

UC Boulder

University of Denver 

Wisconsin-Madison 

This is my first year in this process and it is bruuuuuuutal. Huge congratulations to anyone who's still sane, let alone interviewing. 

UC Boulder interview is next weekend, so I assume they're done.

UC Boulder

University of Denver 

Wisconsin-Madison 

University of Denver Clinical Child Psych plans on sending out interview invites by the end of this week (so if we don't hear by Friday evening, we didn't get interviews). I received an email from my POI at Boulder and they have already made final decisions for interviews as well. Good luck! It's so competitive in these programs...they accept about 2% of applicants. 

Any UMD College Park and/or Syracuse clinical PhD applicants?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t0dfyrr5l2k9wn1/Frequently%20Asked%20Questions_2014.pdf

According to this source that I found in UMD clinical psychology website, the interview will be held in late Feb or early March. Hopefully this means that they haven't started with the reviewing process yet.

Has anyone heard from U Virginia?

i had a preliminary phone interview with uva at the end of last week - POI said they will be making decisions for the initial round of in-person interviews this week and the next and will be getting in touch individually with applicants as soon as they have decisions on their files. but that's just one person - not sure about the rest of the department.