Canadian Universities MSW. The waiting game 2015 admissions

smpalesh

I just got accepted into Windsor for working professionals for Sept 2015!! Conditional of completion of my BSW next month :) So excited!!!

congrats, that is so great to hear! :)

Mine hasn't changed yet either, hang in there!

Thanks, such a nerve wrecking time of the year, my birthday is in 2 weeks and everyone is asking what am doing for my birthday but I don't even care lol, nothing matters until I hear back

Any other 2 Year U of T applicants with an unchanged status?

no change in mine. i'm not a current u of t student so I'm a little unfamiliar with ROSI, but if there is an acceptance will it show right on the home page?

Edited by beareisland

I literally can't even right now LOL congrats to everyone accepted!

I have no change on mine :( already starting to mentally prepare for a rejection or wait-list, in best case scenario... sigh 

No change in mine yet either. I don't think this is any cause for concern yet. When I was looking in the old forums I saw people usually heard about an acceptance over the course of a week or two.

no change in mine. i'm not a current u of t student so I'm a little unfamiliar with ROSI, but if there is an acceptance will it show right on the home page?

hey it should show right on the first page when you log in, mine currently says "no registration history" in red, if you are accepted I think something green saying invited appears in that spot

I think we need to coordinate a support group meet up for those of us left hanging on a FRIDAY haha

Hahaha, I totally agree... I have checked rosi maybe 20 times in the last 1 hour hoping there will be a change

No change in mine either! lol I'm going to go crazy refreshing things now.... very very nervous now.

I'll try to spare my sanity by not checking so often and check at the end of the day :) (who am I kidding?)