Canadian Universities MSW. The waiting game 2015 admissions

smpalesh

I'll try to spare my sanity by not checking so often and check at the end of the day :) (who am I kidding?)

Yeah, I keep telling myself "only one more refresh until Monday" that is sooo not going to happen LOL 

Also blh22 I agree! This is so intense I can't believe we might finally have answers after this very long long winter waiting period!

Does anyone remember if the advanced standing students found out all in one day via rosi this year or if it was spaced out over a few days?

Yeah, I keep telling myself "only one more refresh until Monday" that is sooo not going to happen LOL 

Also blh22 I agree! This is so intense I can't believe we might finally have answers after this very long long winter waiting period!

Does anyone remember if the advanced standing students found out all in one day via rosi this year or if it was spaced out over a few days?

I could be wrong but believe it was spaced out and some found out via snail mail. My guess is they're doing rolling admissions as well.

RE: ROSI - I tried to convince myself if I stay off of it, U of T will have the chance to update it haha

when you login to Rosi, where do you click to see this? 

It's right on the first page- where it used to say "No Registration History" in big red letters there is now a little chart that says Invited.

That being said, remember that on Monday, Angela told someone here that they hadn't even started reading people's statements and resumes and references yet. Acceptances are probably going to be happening for at least another week, more likely another few weeks.

It's right on the first page- where it used to say "No Registration History" in big red letters there is now a little chart that says Invited.

That being said, remember that on Monday, Angela told someone here that they hadn't even started reading people's statements and resumes and references yet. Acceptances are probably going to be happening for at least another week, more likely another few weeks.

I remember that, but it seems strange to send out any offers if that is the case :/

Is anyone else having issues logging into ROSI?

Everytime I log in I keep having to reactivate my pin because it says it's wrong (I know for a 100% fact it is correct) I wonder if all the social work applicants are making the site crash lol!

OMG WHAT!!!

Congrats two years!! Now we wait the weekend!! AHHHHHHH

Edit* Mine has not changed yet either!

Edited by lee22

Is anyone else having issues logging into ROSI?

Everytime I log in I keep having to reactivate my pin because it says it's wrong (I know for a 100% fact it is correct) I wonder if all the social work applicants are making the site crash lol!

No issues with mine, hope this gets sorted out for you soon!

Has anyone continued refreshing their ROSI page, any changes?

I don't know how I will get through this weekend calmly I will drive my family nuts going through this emotional roller coaster 

Edited by b39

@goodnews - after being waitlisted for Carleton, you and I deserve a little bit of good news right :)?

Why oh why would they start this on a Friday, we sure do need it ! @purplegrey

Edited by goodnews

Has anyone continued refreshing their ROSI page, any changes?

I don't know how I will get through this weekend calmly I will drive my family nuts going through this emotional roller coaster 

i have, still nothing.

Do we know if they are out of the office at 4?

I agree, and since it's now 4:30... they probably end around 5pm so I think it's over for now. 

I feel like they would have done it all at once for the day so I don't even know if refreshing will help us :(

Edited by purplegrey

I don't mean to prolong the anticipation but when i looked back a few pages, someone from the advanced standing said their status changed around 5:25pm on a Friday.

I don't mean to prolong the anticipation but when i looked back a few pages, someone from the advanced standing said their status changed around 5:25pm on a Friday.

Lol !!! Oh dear now I will be checking all weekend ! I also looked back and I believe it was espressom that said they received an acceptance letter and their ROSI did not change ... meaning we can get a letter in the mail before our status online changes ?

I'm at work til 10 but can someone go check their mailbox??? Lol

This is painful

rosi refreshes and on Fridays shut down from 6pm to 10pm for updates. As a uoft student I know sometimes thats when things get updated on the website. so maybe then there will be updates. you never know. 

Edited by MSW-UofT

I know this is an MSW thread, but I got accepted to the one year BSW @ waterloo with conditions that I finish up the prerequisites. So excited >.< even though its my last choice (and my plan B ). Makes me less anxious waiting for the UoT answer knowing that I have something to fall on. 

Best of luck.

Edited by swrk

Hello everyone,

I've read almost everything on this thread lol! But haven't had the time to actually post in a while.

I am currently waiting for MSW 2 year U of T, Laurier, U of T Counseling Psychology and HBSW at Lakehead Orillia.

I am SUPER nervous knowing that they have started sending out acceptances for U of T as that is my first choice!!

I know this is an MSW thread, but I got accepted to the one year BSW @ waterloo with conditions that I finish up the prerequisites. So excited >.< even though its my last choice (and my plan B ). Makes me less anxious waiting for the UoT answer knowing that I have something to fall on. 

Best of luck.

congrats hun