UNICEF NETI Program Notifications?

gaitanrd

there was another test after the general test that was announced 2 weeks ago. it included a language test and a technical test. the next stage is the job simulation test, for which NETI should send invitations in the upcoming days/weeks. 

Not quite sure what you guys mean by General test; perhaps the multiple choice questions during the application?

I did end up being invited to the Online Assessment in the end and completed it week before last.  I'd be great if people could post here when they receive the Job Simulation notification; I will when (if) I do.

On 10/10/2016 at 2:44 AM, carrotflowers said:

Not quite sure what you guys mean by General test; perhaps the multiple choice questions during the application?

I did end up being invited to the Online Assessment in the end and completed it week before last.  I'd be great if people could post here when they receive the Job Simulation notification; I will when (if) I do.

So you mean you did not do the general assessment test? This was in August. Anyway I am glad i stumbled upon this. I too did the online assessment and patiently waiting.

Edited by Hisablo
correction

me neither:(

what about the others?

it has been 4 weeks since we had the tech test and the FAQ NETI webpage mentions that it takes between 2 to 4 weeks to complete its marking. could it be the case that none of us managed to make it to the next stage?  

too bad they don't send out rejections after each selection stage. nothing is worse than having to wait in vain...