Waiting Game Fall 2015

GhostsBeforeBreakfast

Yes, I noticed that.  And seems like a lot of responses have been coming out this week.

On an unrelated note.  Is anyone getting a thank you gift for your letter writers? And if so, what?

Yes, I noticed that.  And seems like a lot of responses have been coming out this week.

On an unrelated note.  Is anyone getting a thank you gift for your letter writers? And if so, what?

I'm from a different forum (hi!) but someone gave me the idea of getting a tiny little piece of swag from my chosen program, like a pennant or toy mascot or something, along with a nice thank-you note. 

Thanks for popping in :)

I really like that idea -- I printed a card that had images of different works of art I have dealt with during my undergraduate program and I really like how it turned out!

I just saw a MA admit to Courtauld on the board. I had a skype interview two weeks ago and hasn't heard of anything since then. Now I'm panicking. 

I had a Skype interview 2 weeks ago as well, haven't heard back yet either. My interviewer said that I would hear from admissions in a few weeks, so any day now......

I had a Skype interview 2 weeks ago as well, haven't heard back yet either. My interviewer said that I would hear from admissions in a few weeks, so any day now......

Hi im4nrt, nice to know I'm not the only one. I would really appreciate any news now. This waiting game is killing me. 

Hi im4nrt, nice to know I'm not the only one. I would really appreciate any news now. This waiting game is killing me. 

a girlfriend of mine is in one of the contemporary ma programs over at the courtauld at the moment. she found out way later than her other friend, because all the supervisors let their students know at different times, so i wouldn't worry.

I'm another one anxiously watching the Courtauld admits appear.

I wish i knew what options the admits were for!

My first presumed rejection today after meeting with my POI. Ugh. :/

She said that after reading my final proposal, she wasn't sure if the institution was the best fit. I attempted to steer her otherwise because I do really think that I'm a fit with their institution but I doubt that she's going to forward my application on.

It's a good thing I was accepted somewhere else or I'd be going mental.

Edited by happy little pill

I'm another one anxiously watching the Courtauld admits appear.

I wish i knew what options the admits were for!

Hi Nesbit.

I know, especially when there's three admits now already. I sincerely hope that they are not from my option. I applied to (Re)Made China, what about you? 

Hi Nesbit.

I know, especially when there's three admits now already. I sincerely hope that they are not from my option. I applied to (Re)Made China, what about you? 

Gothic Encounters - All three of my options included an architecture element. My fingers are crossed for us all still waiting!

Edited by Nesbit

Hi Nesbit.

I applied to (Re)Made in China as well! wonder which 3 options those admits on the chart are from... saw on the website that Modernism after Postmodernism, Documentary Reborn, Sex & Violence and Global Conceptualism are already oversubscribed and aren't open to late applicants. 

I applied to (Re)Made in China as well! wonder which 3 options those admits on the chart are from... saw on the website that Modernism after Postmodernism, Documentary Reborn, Sex & Violence and Global Conceptualism are already oversubscribed and aren't open to late applicants. 

I hope we can be schoolmate then! After the interview Wenny told me I would hear back from the school "real soon". Now it's been two weeks....

I can finally claim one of the Courtauld acceptances! So excited. I mentioned earlier I only applied to one program, and I am so relieve putting all my eggs in one basket worked out.

I was sorry to see all those Columbia rejections. I hope the rest of this final week of Feb is filled with Art History Acceptances on that results page :D