Fall 2015 Acceptances (and Rejections) Thread

Anonymona

Ah, I saw you did this last year too, how awesome.  You are quite the UCI unofficial ambassador!  I'm hoping to hear some good news... though it looks like acceptances and wait lists have been sent out. :(  Keep being awesome though, and congrats to everyone else. 

hey y'all, i just joined. not sure how this works but figured i'd share.

Berkeley - UW Madison - Harvard - UCLA - Michigan - CUNY - UT Austin - Princeton - Northwestern - UCSB - Penn

Accepted: 7/11

Rejected 3/11

Still Waiting: 1/11

Thanks! Yeah, I'm going to. I'm finishing my last semester of undergrad right now and I'm only part-time, so I'll be able to make it. It will be a lot of flying over the next month or so but I'm hoping to meet some great people and finally be able to make up my mind.

(yay, first post!)

Regarding Columbia, I attempted to call the department earlier today but it went to voicemail. I have yet to hear anything from them (and three other schools that have already sent out some decisions).

I may try calling again tomorrow or on Monday.

I'm pretty jealous. I work full time and since so many schools do the bulk of their visiting "weekends" on weekdays I can only take the time off to visit one, maybe two schools. Good luck with your decision :)

Are you considering any of the schools you aren't visiting? I'm in a similar boat -- I don't think I have the time to visit more than 2 or 3 schools.

Also, anyone planning to go visit UCR March 11?

I finally got my first accpetance at UCR. People who are admitted--PM me and we can discuss funding and what that all means?

I got in too. I'm a current undergrad here. I literally just have to walk across the street for visit day!

Has anyone who hasn't heard anything back from UCLA reached out to the department yet If not, I was planning on reaching out to Wendy Fujinami tomorrow.

Do it! And let me know what she says! 

Anyone staking claim for the Temple acceptance on the results page? Love their program and would really like to know if I should stop clinging to hope (there's a Journey's song to find in all of this). 

I'm the Temple acceptance.  No idea what their timeline is or whether they've sent anyone else news. 

But certainly, Don't Stop Believin'.

hey y'all, i just joined. not sure how this works but figured i'd share.

Berkeley - UW Madison - Harvard - UCLA - Michigan - CUNY - UT Austin - Princeton - Northwestern - UCSB - Penn

Accepted: 7/11

Rejected 3/11

Still Waiting: 1/11

PMed you~