New York/New Jersey Schools Fall 2015

I haven't heard from Kean yet either!

@Sandy345 sorry to hear that but you have a lot more schools to hear from! good luck :)

PS if anyone is wondering about the Montclair waitlist... I called and they said there is no order or tiers. When/if they have to refer back to it, they will re-evaluate the applications and then make their choices. Kind of seems like a waste of time, but it doesn't really matter what I think haha

Result page said a few users had their status change in the Richard stockton portal to "decision letter by mail" so I checked and mine changed too... Guess I'll be camping out at my mailbox for the next few days.

Result page said a few users had their status change in the Richard stockton portal to "decision letter by mail" so I checked and mine changed too... Guess I'll be camping out at my mailbox for the next few days.

I also have this on my portal. Did anyone else have something different? 

I interviewed with them on the 12th but haven't heard anything since. 

I didn't even get an interview. I'm assuming I am rejected but have heard nothing! :(

I didn't even get an interview. I'm assuming I am rejected but have heard nothing! :(

That's so uncool. I have two other schools that just haven't said anything, and one of them stopped inviting people to interview weeks ago! These schools need to up their game. It's nearly april, If they know they aren't going to accept someone they should send notification at a reasonable time, instead of stringing us along. This is like a guy asking a girl out, and then the girl (knowing full well that she doesn't want to date him) going "ummmm wellllllll I don't know. I'll tell you by the end of the month at the latest." AND THEN NOT TELLING HIM. :angry:  

Edited by jettip

That's so uncool. I have two other schools that just haven't said anything, and one of them stopped inviting people to interview weeks ago! These schools need to up their game. It's nearly april, If they know they aren't going to accept someone they should send notification at a reasonable time, instead of stringing us along. This is like a guy asking a girl out, and then the girl (knowing full well that she doesn't want to date him) going "ummmm wellllllll I don't know. I'll tell you by the end of the month at the latest." AND THEN NOT TELLING HIM. :angry:  

HAHAHAHHA Oh gosh...this is EXACTLY what this process is like!

That's so uncool. I have two other schools that just haven't said anything, and one of them stopped inviting people to interview weeks ago! These schools need to up their game. It's nearly april, If they know they aren't going to accept someone they should send notification at a reasonable time, instead of stringing us along. This is like a guy asking a girl out, and then the girl (knowing full well that she doesn't want to date him) going "ummmm wellllllll I don't know. I'll tell you by the end of the month at the latest." AND THEN NOT TELLING HIM. :angry:

You are absolutely right! Why not send out denials right away? It is a generated letter, often sent by the admissions office, anyway! Edited by Arcanelady27

Has anyone else still not heard anything from Kean or Seton Hall? I see that people have gotten both acceptances and rejections, and I haven't heard anything at all.  I'm also waiting from William Paterson and Stockton but haven't seen people posting about those yet. 

I finallllllly heard from Kean and I got accepted! I can't believe it... It was postmarked yesterday and I probably got it so fast because I live 25 minutes away. Best of luck!

I finallllllly heard from Kean and I got accepted! I can't believe it... It was postmarked yesterday and I probably got it so fast because I live 25 minutes away. Best of luck!

Congratulations! Are you going?

Congratulations! Are you going?

Thanks Arcanelady27!! I'm not sure... Originally I thought it was my number one choice, but I am going to visit USF this weekend and I still have my fingers crossed for CSUN. I have a lot of my family is out in cali and that is where I want to move after school so it may be worth it to move their for school if i can manage to get in. Financially USF doesn't make much sense since I don't have a living situation set up for me there, but I've heard great things about the program.

I'm expecting rejections from brooklyn and queens since I didn't get an interview and I just got waitlisted at Richard Stockton.

Edited by Shayy_Dee

Thanks Arcanelady27!! I'm not sure... Originally I thought it was my number one choice, but I am going to visit USF this weekend and I still have my fingers crossed for CSUN. I have a lot of my family is out in cali and that is where I want to move after school so it may be worth it to move their for school if i can manage to get in. Financially USF doesn't make much sense since I don't have a living situation set up for me there, but I've heard great things about the program.

I'm expecting rejections from brooklyn and queens since I didn't get an interview and I just got waitlisted at Richard Stockton.

I'm expecting a rejection From Brooklyn also. I wish they would just get it over with so I can plan my next move. California sounds great. I hope you get in...competition is stiff there too!

I'm expecting a rejection From Brooklyn also. I wish they would just get it over with so I can plan my next move. California sounds great. I hope you get in...competition is stiff there too!

Yea California is crazy competitive so my hopes aren't high lol

I completely agree! It's such crap. I wish they would tell me already so I can move on with my life haha!

I'm originally from NJ and presently attend CSULA for a master's prep program because I didn't major in COMD. Competition for the California programs is EXTREMELY stiff. 3.9 average gpa to get accepted, hence why I have looked into applying at schools back East. Looks like competition is just as stiff there as well. :( It's a rough game this SLP grad school business. Gotta have a passion for it! Good luck to all. 

Just received an acceptance letter from Kean! Oh my lord, biggest relief!

Congrats! Do you think you'll be accepting the spot? Did you apply to CA schools too?