Florida Schools Fall 2015

Very strong chance I'll be declining my offer this week.. Jacksonville is too far from home and I don't know much about the program.. Hoping this helps you :) will decline offer asap

Okay, the Jacksonville thing doesn't apply to me but you are literally the best person ever for saying that because I'm anxiously waiting for another grad school to let me know if I've moved off their wait list so just reading this gives me hope that people decline before April 15 :D

Haha thanks guys !! I still havent hear from my #1 and am pretty sure I will get wait listed, so I'll be in the same boat. I would like to hope most people think this way. I decided I prefer the other choice I have more and will decline this offer this week! Goodluck and stay positive !!!

Haha thanks guys !! I still havent hear from my #1 and am pretty sure I will get wait listed, so I'll be in the same boat. I would like to hope most people hink this way. I decided I prefer the other choice I have more and will decline this offer this week! Goodluck and stay positive !!!

I sent an email asking about the 2nd wave of acceptances to USF. I got a reply saying they will come out in " late march" and they are done with 1/3 of the remaining applicants to send out decisions. 

I sent an email asking about the 2nd wave of acceptances to USF. I got a reply saying they will come out in " late march" and they are done with 1/3 of the remaining applicants to send out decisions. 

I sent an email also, and they said they had 620 applicants, and will be sounding out decisions by March 25th.

Haha as far as I can tell, no one has. Or atleast I havent!

Drat. Well. Do any of you know how likely they are to give funding to an out-of-state applicant? I'm not even sure I'm really considering going at this point, as two of my in-state schools are sounding like they might give me assistantships... but nothing is official... >:(

Did you post in the results page? Did you get accepted? Thanks :)

I did, and I did! But it appears I am the only one who has posted about it haha.

Okay, I wondered. It's so odd that only one person has posted! It appears this is the way they did it for those attending in the summer, too. Do you know how they go through this process - in waves, a couple at a time, etc?

Has anyone heard anything from FAU? I called and they said some acceptances were mailed out and they were going to email rejections out sometime in the future. I didn't get anything in the mail from them. Has anyone else heard anything? 

Has anyone heard anything from FAU? I called and they said some acceptances were mailed out and they were going to email rejections out sometime in the future. I didn't get anything in the mail from them. Has anyone else heard anything? 

I also have not heard anything from them yet… I'm assuming we got rejected? Some people got accepted last week and posted. 

I also have not heard anything from them yet… I'm assuming we got rejected? Some people got accepted last week and posted. 

What about waitlist though? Also I think when I called they said they'd be sending out another round of acceptances, but that was about a week ago that I called. So I'm not sure if that has happened yet. Maybe I'll call them again tomorrow.