SFSU interview

checked the mail and didn't get a letter today, but don't know if I have ever done the COC finger print thing you guys are all talking about. 

CoC is Certificate of Clearance. We had to do it before we were able to participate in our on-campus clinic. You had to get your fingerprints done and also fill out a form on their website. You'd probably remember it if you did it. 

I'm right there with you guys... i love how we're commiserating together. At least someone else out there understands my stress :P 

We haven't gotten rejected yet, so there's still a little bit of hope, guys!

It's good to know that there's at least four of us in the same boat. I'm HOPING they let their internal candidates know early and are waiting for their spring break to be over to tell everyone else. I've already been accepted somewhere, so I just want to KNOW at this point. I'm really tired of playing this waiting game.

In order to find out more about my application status, I called the communication disorders office and was told to call the academic credentialing office. I left a message there as well. Still haven't heard anything.

#4 is good! i feel like you have a good chance of getting in. I bet a lot of SFSU undergrad applied to SFSU as just a back up because they get priority to get in.

I can't wait to get home to check my mail.

Anybody know if they generally accept a lot of people off the waitlist?

And how they will notify those who are accepted off the waitlist?

Other schools are pretty specific about this but they didn't provide any info!

Anybody know if they generally accept a lot of people off the waitlist?

And how they will notify those who are accepted off the waitlist?

Other schools are pretty specific about this but they didn't provide any info!

we probably won't hear anything until the end of the week at the earliest (if at all). i'm guessing we'll get an email as soon as a spot opens up. i've been going crazy thinking about people accepting admission on account of their not knowing of other programs' decisions and then later rescinding that acceptance. i just want to move on and make contingency plans if it comes to that. all my eggs are in the proverbial SFSU basket. i'm just hoping this wait doesn't last through the summer to august.

here's to 8 people denying admission (i'm #4)!

If it helps anyone I was accepted off the wait list to SFA two weeks ago and I have accepted it. I am waiting on another school and if I get in there I will take it! I'll keep this feed updated!