Western Washington & Washington State

Maybe we could call and ask... I would rather just know now instead of waiting for a letter. I'm not planning on going there anyway even on the slight chance I did get accepted... but it would be nice to finally know the result of all my applications. Then I could maybe stop checking this website so often haha. But seriously, what do you think? If we called would they tell us?

Your stats are so good,and you got into the University of Utah, a top school. I'd like to take that a sign there's still good news to come. ;)

Your stats are so good,and you got into the University of Utah, a top school. I'd like to take that a sign there's still good news to come. ;)

Thank you! :) There are so many great people on these forums that I can't wait until we all actually get into our programs and can meet and get to know each other. What's your top choice so far for where you want to go?

Well, we are likely going to find out our fates from both of these schools next week so good luck to everyone!! (I wish everyone could get accepted  :D) 

Btw, does anyone else find it weird that their acceptances are emails and their rejects are actual letters in the mail? Maybe they're trying to be polite, but I don't need physical evidence of my rejection. Haha I'd rather click delete and move on.

I called Western and talked to the program director, and she said they were still working on the waitlist, and those EMAILS should be out by the beginning of this week (this was on Thursday when all the acceptances went out).

So, definitely emails for waitlist, but not 100% sure on rejections... I would assume email as well, but you never know. 

So all of the acceptances already went out?  :huh:  I know not everyone submits their results on grad cafe, but I think there were only like 5 submissions for admission on here so I just figured they weren't done yet. 

I was told by another student that yes, they already went out, and when I called Karen-Margrethe I said, "I know all of the acceptances have gone out, I am wondering when we will hear about wait list," and she never corrected me, so I am assuming the information I was told wasn't incorrect. 

Crossing my fingers that my peer was wrong, and the KMB just was busy and didn't feel the need to correct me lol! We should find out in the next day or two though I would assume. If I don't I will email my adviser and see if she has some info, she is on the committee. 

So all of the acceptances already went out?  :huh:  I know not everyone submits their results on grad cafe, but I think there were only like 5 submissions for admission on here so I just figured they weren't done yet. 

It seems like some schools have more people post their results than others... for example BYU only had 5 people post their results this year. I've also noticed some schools coming up a lot more in forum topics and I'm not sure why. More popular area to live? I'm not sure. I wish they would just send our emails. I guess the beginning of "next" week would be either today or tomorrow, and nothing today so I'm hoping for tomorrow! I just want to know. 

Hi! Have any of you heard anything about the program at University of Washington? I am interested to learn more about the program and connect with people who are interested as well.

Check out this thread for other accepted students:

I called Western Washington today and she said the first round of acceptances already went out (which we knew) and said that they waited after sending those out to see how many accepted and then they are hoping to send out the waitlist/any other acceptances soon. 

I'm happy the waiting is over and I am excited to attend the University of Utah, which is a much better fit for me anyway. Good luck to everyone who is waitlisted and really wanting to attend. 

uote name="Mia6714" post="1058259881" timestamp="1427249819"]

I'm happy the waiting is over and I am excited to attend the University of Utah, which is a much better fit for me anyway. Good luck to everyone who is waitlisted and really wanting to attend.

I'm somewhat jealous, although I didn't apply there. But I feel somewhat better about WWU when you also got accepted to a much better school. WWU is an enigma it turns out. Yes, congrats to everyone who got in and really wants to go there. I'm still waiting to hear from my #1. A professor in the program wrote me a personal email today saying they are behind and asking if I'd accepted any offers. What do y'all think, is that a good sign, or do you think she was trying to tell me subtly to take another offer?

Good luck, I hope your number one offers you a spot! I think it's a great sign. I would absolutely reply and say that it was your top choice and you are eagerly waiting to hear their decision before you move forward with any other school.

So did all of you hear from them already? I didn't receive any email today. Do you think that means my rejection is coming in the mail? :-(

I still haven't heard from WWU so I'm guessing it's a rejection. I'm more anxious to hear back from WSU as that would be my top choice. As of right now, it looks like I'll be moving to North Dakota

Did you receive anything from their financial aid office yesterday? It looks like I have loans available to me on the wsu portal, but I haven't received an official acceptance letter sooooo idk what to think at this point.

Kelly. We're in the same boat. I might also have to move to ND. But I wish I'd applied to Minor. I didn't know about it at the time. UND wants me to do more pre-reqs! And UofL I can't afford. So I don't know what to do! Ergh.

Kelly. We're in the same boat. I might also have to move to ND. But I wish I'd applied to Minor. I didn't know about it at the time. UND wants me to do more pre-reqs! And UofL I can't afford. So I don't know what to do! Ergh.

I'm excited to be accepted but North Dakota is so far away. Plus, in minot apartments are over 1000 dollars a month. It's so crazy and I can't afford that. I really don't want to live on campus