Western Washington & Washington State

God, they're really dragging this out! I emailed Jason earlier this week and he again confirmed that they'll be sent out by the end of the week so that means tomorrow!! How much do you want to bet they'll be sending them out in the late afternoon?!

I'm sure it wouldn't hurt. The worst they could say is no and/or tell us whether or not theirs is even ranked. I think I'll call next week and ask...

I'm happy for everyone who got accepted or waitlisted. I got neither. But I'm ok! Because I already got accepted to my #1!  Yay! I knew my interviews went poorly, and I wouldn't go anywhere that bases their admissions' off of a 15 minute impression anyways. So I'm pleased with their decision. 

Best wishes everyone! 

Disappointed with being waitlisted to Washington State because I thought I killed the interview. I was actually really excited about their program too. I think it was my GRE stats that landed me on the waitlist. Nonetheless, congrats to everyone who got accepted!