Anyone else going to be applying for the 3rd time?

I am waitlisted at one school with 5 other rejections and will DEFINITELY be applying again. I was thinking of going into something else BUT decided that I didn't want to give up on my dream. So if I don't get accepted off the waitlist I will be applying. I have already started looking into other programs. I am a bit limited in the fact that I can't move (single mama - need my support system).

I am happy to know that I am not the only one in this situation! We will get in! :) :) :)

yeah I am waitlisted at 2 schools but I called and I'm pretty low on the list. I'm also still waiting on one school but that was a reach. I'm already starting to make a list of new schools and plan out how to become a more competitive applicant. Just sucks to know how much money I keep wasting on all of these fees, not to mention that my loans are starting to need payments. 

Yep I will be (3rd times a charm right?!?) I am also making a list and trying to outline how to make my application more competitive as well (does anyone have ideas besides retaking GRE?). I agree with you slp_2_be the amount of money i spend to send in these applications is crazy, but got to keep trying.