It's April 15 - Any other wait listed students stalking their email?

AHHH 4 schools waitlisted. I can't believe how you must feel. Hoping for some good news headed your way!

Thank you so much! I keep telling myself this is better than straight rejection, but it really doesn't help to ease the anxiety!

@jmjslpca Congratulations, that's wonderful!!!!!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!

Woohoo! Congrats!

Thanks all! I'm pretty shocked and beyond excited!

That moment you see people post in the results page of one of your schools pulling from the waitlist... (insert stomach dropping) ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

So sorry! That one from Redlands was me! I hope they still have some spots come open for you!!

That moment you see people post in the results page of one of your schools pulling from the waitlist... (insert stomach dropping) ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ugh yes, I saw someone get accepted to UW-Whitewater on 4/16. I feel your pain! Its awful, but if we haven't been rejected off the waitlists there's still some hope

If anyone is still interested in testing their luck with one more school, I confirmed Jacksonville University is still accepting applications until May 15th for this Fall!! They still have spots! They have only recieved over 200 applications, average combined GRE scores 290, with an average writing of 3.5.  ASHA  says they accept students 2.44-3.75 GPA. They seem to be a newer program, next Accrediation Review is February 2018. Tuition is $47,080 without doing an optional semester. There seem to be a few graduate assistantships available in other departments but, can't find them on the website yet. Hope this helps!

Ugh, I officially haven't been on the first round of waitlist acceptances for two schools now (Loyola & UW-W)...haven't been rejected, though, and won't be unless all spots are already filled. So here's to hoping their waitlisted acceptances want to go elsewhere. SXU has sent out their first found of waitlist acceptances by postal mail, so now I have to obsessively check that. And nothing from Rush. This is so frustrating!

Ugh, I officially haven't been on the first round of waitlist acceptances for two schools now (Loyola & UW-W)...haven't been rejected, though, and won't be unless all spots are already filled. So here's to hoping their waitlisted acceptances want to go elsewhere. SXU has sent out their first found of waitlist acceptances by postal mail, so now I have to obsessively check that. And nothing from Rush. This is so frustrating!

keep you're head up girl! thats what I am doing!

I'm pulling for you! Don't lose hope! I keep telling myself to stay positive until all of my options are rejections. Hopefully everything will work out.

Cosmicmorgan, are you in the wait list for Elmhurst College? Their cohort is not full yet. I just turned down a wait list acceptance there. Hopefully that helps you or someone else.

Kayyyyy_ someone posted on the Redlands thread that they got in off of the wait list yesterday but planned to decline. Maybe that means you'll be contacted on Monday!

Me too. Anyone else waitlisted at Northern Colorado? They sent out an email on Friday afternoon saying that they had not yet ranked the alternate pool (and wanted spring grades, if applicable), but someone just posted on the results page that they were accepted via email on Friday. #confused

I don't know if anyone else waiting on UW-Whitewater feels like this, but they seem to have the most obscure wait list process. Questions regarding the waitlist are dodged or ignored and all you get are generic e-mail's asking to fill out a survey to remain on their list.

As someone else mentioned, they have probably sent out their first round of waitlist acceptances, but it's hard to tell how many or when. The one acceptance on the search is all I see whereas last year there were a lot more results.

*end of vent*

I don't know if anyone else waiting on UW-Whitewater feels like this, but they seem to have the most obscure wait list process. Questions regarding the waitlist are dodged or ignored and all you get are generic e-mail's asking to fill out a survey to remain on their list.

As someone else mentioned, they have probably sent out their first round of waitlist acceptances, but it's hard to tell how many or when. The one acceptance on the search is all I see whereas last year there were a lot more results.

*end of vent*

I just got accepted off of Whitewater's wait list this morning but denied my spot...I hope a spot opens up for both of you!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!!!!! :)