Keeping track of conferences

This is obviously field-specific, and I'm not in your field so I don't have a specific site I can recommend. But usually the main professional organization in your field keeps a database of relevant conferences that its members can access. Obviously these sorts of lists can get very long so if you're looking for CFPs it can be cumbersome (it does for me, at least). I keep my own spreadsheet with conferences most relevant to my interests and corresponding dates and deadlines. Our program's administrative assistant circulates CFPs via e-mail as they come out, and if I come across something relevant/interesting, I add it to my conference spreadsheet.

I think the APA site might have a list, if you're looking for psychology-related conferences.

There's probably not going to be a list that completely caters to your needs (though I am not in your field and could be wrong about that). My field's society advertises all conferences in the field, including some I'd like to go to and a whole bunch that are unrelated. I have an RSS feed that I check once in a while. I keep a list of conferences I would like to apply to with dates and link to their websites. After a while, you get to know the relevant ones -- there aren't going to be that many. 

Look for different journals and associations within your focus area. For instance APS, EPA, ACA... If you become a student member, you can easily keep track of conference dates and locations of interest. Plus you get workshop discounts. I have a neuropsych conference I keep trying to get to, but it's never in a good locale for me.

Some of these things, like 'what are the best journals?', are better picked up by experience than by a list somewhere. So, I suggest (also) checking with a senior person in your lab about the major conferences in your subdiscipline, then google the conference websites.

e.g., I could tell a social psychologist that the major conferences are SPSP, SESP, ISJR, SPSSI, IARR, APS, and CPA (if Canadian, and only the SP preconference.. the rest is too clinical). MPA is great if you're near Chicago.

In addition to the above, I've had pretty good luck with targeted searches on Twitter and even just through Google. This works best if you have a particular paper, so you can search CFP + "topic", and it helps you find smaller conferences.