MPH FALL 2016 !!! Applications and choices of Universities

doc_911

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Harman, how many programs did you apply for? I am also getting worried over the long wait, but I dont think international students will be hearing from any uni except SFU soon.

Most of the universities give out offer letters in April - May. 

Edited by priyanka22

4 hours ago, priyanka22 said:

Hey Harman, how many programs did you apply for? I am also getting worried over the long wait, but I dont think international students will be hearing from any uni except SFU soon.

Most of the universities give out offer letters in April - May. 

I have applied to SFU, McGill, Saskatchewan, Memorial and Guelph. But looking at everyone's stats, i feel things are out of my league right now. :(

On 25/02/2016 at 4:20 AM, mph applicant said:

hello friends!!! 

hi!! harman, priyanka, murthy, nik, riya....

i am from india. i have applied in sfu, mcmaster, susakatchewan, and lakehead for mph-2016.

my application status "complete ready for review" 

so  have you anyone applied in these university? and what about your application status?

i have a hope from lakehead and usaska for accepting. so if anybody receive any message for these uni then let me know.

thank.s

I applied at SFU, Toronto, Sask, Western and Mcmaster. UOT might be sending admits by the end of this month. So, let's just hope for the best.

hello friends can we please share our educational and experience background? so we can find our position in this process.

for me:-

academic and experience  background:- graduation in ayurveda health science(bams) with first class. GPA 3.4 

studied subject of preventive medicine, yoga and nature care with first class.

on year internship in college hospital.

two years experience in preventive medicine, yoga and nature care in private domain.

three years experience as health officer in primary health centre in government sector.

conducted many health awareness camps, yoga sessions in phc population as well supervision  and provide guidance in all national health programmes.

i have got some trainings and attended many workshops  related to health fields from health department of india.

i hope others also share their details in this forum.

3 hours ago, Frusty_doc said:

Another email from SFU says the tentative date for decisions would be mid to late march.

That's good to hear. The wait is getting on my nerves now.

I received a recommendation for acceptance from SFU's MPH program (Population Health Science concentration) last night at midnight. The email was in my junk folder so check your inboxes!

hey everybody, SFU has just given out admission decisions . Check your status now people!!.

Sadly for me, I cudnt make it through. But I guess most of you might.. SO congrats to all those