MPH FALL 2016 !!! Applications and choices of Universities

doc_911

1 hour ago, priyanka22 said:

You are right. I need to stop being so apprehensive and look at the brighter side. Any idea about other universities? I have high hopes for saskatchewan.

Btw, where are you checking the status of your application to Saskatchewan? PAWS?

56 minutes ago, priyanka22 said:

Yes in PAWS, it says application complete and under review. My memorial application says decision made and I will be notified by postal mail, so I have to wait. Anybody else for Memorial?

Mine for saskatchewan says" complete and ready for review" and memorial says "application complete".

58 minutes ago, priyanka22 said:

Yes in PAWS, it says application complete and under review. My memorial application says decision made and I will be notified by postal mail, so I have to wait. Anybody else for Memorial?

Also, can you confirm if the web address for paws is "https://pawnss.usask.ca". or something else?

5 hours ago, priyanka22 said:

When did you complete your application for both the universities?

5 minutes ago, priyanka22 said:

I completed both applications in first week of february and its https://pawscas.usask.ca for saskatchewan. Can you tell me what was your application status before rejection at sfu. Because mine is just blank, it doesnt even say complete.

It was just blank. but now it says its been cancelled and the reason for denial was about getting better applicants.

10 minutes ago, priyanka22 said:

I completed both applications in first week of february and its https://pawscas.usask.ca for saskatchewan. Can you tell me what was your application status before rejection at sfu. Because mine is just blank, it doesnt even say complete.

This link just opens up my profile. where do i find the application status?

any response from any other university? my applications both at Sask and Memorial have been dead still since I completed them. Please someone put some life into them. :P

ohh..but should it not be showing application complete?

18 hours ago, priyanka22 said:

Same here, I got an email from memorial stating that there was a system error due to which my application status showed "decision made". It now says, application processing has begun. 

7 hours ago, doc_911 said:

And rejected by saskatchewan too.. all time low :(  They informed via email.

Hey! When did you submit your application? I received an email from their end a few days back saying that they are processing my application. But, in the PAWS it still showing the status as incomplete. 

• 2 weeks later...