My last year!!

LittleDarlings

So I haven't been on in forever and a day! School kept me so busy last year but here I am! In my last year of grad school! Who would have thought?! So I was thinking back on some of the super dumb stuff I posted and I can't believe I said some of that stuff (I am still desperately searching for a husband before I turn 25 in December and I don't include that in the stupid stuff I have said).  Anyways I am getting so anxious for graduation and finishing and finding a job how do I calm it down? I am already freaking out over the licensing exam and I started studying this Summer. I am panicked I am going to be a big kid in this world now... which is scary because I don't feel like a big kid, I don't have a big kid life.

You just have to look at the small things. For example, when I was a kid, I always thought an awesome thing would be to make fried chicken but with crushed Oreos cookies instead of the regular batter. However, now that I have the money and ability to make such a thing, I think it sounds super disgusting. That's how I know I'm an adult.

For example, when I was a kid, I always thought an awesome thing would be to make fried chicken but with crushed Oreos cookies instead of the regular batter. However, now that I have the money and ability to make such a thing, I think it sounds super disgusting. That's how I know I'm an adult.

that sounds so good.....

Maybe it would help to start referring to yourself as an adult! :P

Very true.  I just don't feel like an adult.  I still say immature stuff all the time.  But yesterday I met a 1st year who is right out of college and she reminded me of myself so much! But then I remember that I am 24 and almost 25, I just feel so old lol 

You just have to look at the small things. For example, when I was a kid, I always thought an awesome thing would be to make fried chicken but with crushed Oreos cookies instead of the regular batter. However, now that I have the money and ability to make such a thing, I think it sounds super disgusting. That's how I know I'm an adult.

Aww that is such a cute little kid dream to have

It sounds like grad school has gone well for you - which is great. 

I wouldn't freak out too much, I remember you worried about getting accepted into the program, getting funded and settling in...all of which you managed. :)

I have been known to eat grapes for dinner, eat ice cream straight from the carton, drink the orange juice from the bottle, eat dinner at 12 midnight, wake up in the middle of the night and eat candy...I do so many food-related things that make me not-an-adult. But hey, I live by myself, no one cares. LOL.

But I pay my bills! I drive a car! I get to work on time!

responsibility10.png