KAUST admission Fall 2016

hironohaha

On 5/30/2016 at 0:06 AM, iamako said:

Did you talk to any in chemistry? 

On 5/30/2016 at 0:06 AM, iamako said:

Did you talk to any in chemistry? 

No. 

Not yet for me, after my second (personal) interview on mid of april till this early june :(

when I asking them a couple days ago about my application status, they just answered me " Your admissions decision is pending final approval with the KAUST administration. Decisions will be released soon for all students."

I think all decesions will come up soon (for fall 2016 applicants). So just still waiting a little bit longer.

Hope we will get the best choice and result. Good luck everyone ^^

On 6/6/2016 at 0:46 PM, MasPak said:

They are taking too long to reply!! Did anyone from 24th May get any good news??

Hi, I have already received a decision. Hopefully you will hear back soon too. I know how awful it is to wait though :(

15 hours ago, Zhadyra said:

Hi, I have already received a decision. Hopefully you will hear back soon too. I know how awful it is to wait though :(

Congratz buddy!! It means they have sent their decisions. So I should prepare for a NO then!!! Do u know  anybody else from 24th get the result??

Edited by MasPak

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Does anybody know how difficult it is to study at KAUST? I have heard that during your studies the minimum gpa must be 3 out of 4, otherwise they will kick you out of the university. Is it true and how hard is it to maintain very good grades?

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone who is currently at KAUST? Last I heard of it, it was still a very new university. How's the perception of the university by the university staff and students?

• 2 months later...
On 1/25/2016 at 6:41 AM, infamuz said:

Hello all,

I got an invite for a skype interview from kaust admissions on Jan 16th and i postponed it for 8 days (scheduled it on 24th) as i was a bit busy on my side. 

It was barely 5-7 minutes of casual talk. At the end, he said excellent, we will update you, bye. I did not have any academic interview by the way.

Good luck everyone, you should be hearing from them as well by now.

Did you get an offer eventually? I had to postpone the personal interview in dubai as it was scheduled for a week later and I had pre-scheduled plans already. They said they'll reschedule and get back to me but I'm so worried I may have messed up my chances !