YALE MFA 2016

MovingTarget22

46 minutes ago, BlCEO said:

yeah it was a joke.  In a perfect world though, that's how Yale would respond.

Lol. 

At first, when I saw it, I logged into my account and was like: "But....I want mine to say that tooo....."

I was all sad and stuff...then realized it was a joke and felt better.  ^_^

1 hour ago, BlCEO said:

yeah it was a joke.  In a perfect world though, that's how Yale would respond.

new life goal: make this happen for real. (doesn't have to be Yale, but it's gotta happen. but of course by the time we'd get to teaching, all the younguns probably wouldn't understand our dated memespeak)

4 hours ago, Relm said:

new life goal: make this happen for real. (doesn't have to be Yale, but it's gotta happen. but of course by the time we'd get to teaching, all the younguns probably wouldn't understand our dated memespeak)

Haha cant wait for memes to be vintage.

31 minutes ago, paint_and_destroy said:

hey all, enjoy the last day of infinite potential!  Conversely, how do you all feel about the prospects of moving to New Haven?

For a second, I thought the results were up and freaked out! 

Doesn't it only take like 2 hours to drive to NY...?

Well, it took me two hours on bus to get to my last school... so....two hours every weekend is no big deal...

Although I am a little concerned about it being college town. I'm not sure what's going on there... the last time I visited New Haven was in 2007... long long time ago...

Despite that, if I get in, I wouldn't really care about the town...

53 minutes ago, paint_and_destroy said:

hey all, enjoy the last day of infinite potential!  Conversely, how do you all feel about the prospects of moving to New Haven?

New Haven is cool. I like the New England Area

uuuuuugh the wait is killing me. I got into this art show that has this benefit dinner tonight, which will be great for making connections and having my work seen by people. Unfortunately, that means I really ought to be on my best behavior, so I won't be day drinking along with the rest of you.

2 hours ago, paint_and_destroy said:

The Metro North goes all the way there and they have a Trader Joe's nearby, so I'm happy to call it "civilization."

In all seriousness, though, anyplace is what you make of it. I went to a college that had as many students as my high school and was in a very rural area. And you know what? It was fun. I got an advanced degree in a big city, which was also fun. Even if you dislike the town, really, it's only two years. It'll fly by before you know it.

Edited by Relm

4 hours ago, paint_and_destroy said:

Yeah, it would be really nice to have a break from ny.

yeah absolutely. even though Im currently on the West Coast, Ive been in ny since 98 so I understand. ha

Edited by BlCEO

6 minutes ago, MovingTarget22 said:

It's definitely happening tonight by 11pm. Last Year interviews were requested on the 30th of January, which was a Friday. Notifications are always the last Friday of the month.

?