YALE MFA 2016

MovingTarget22

4 minutes ago, MovingTarget22 said:

My status has this as well. I'm a bit confused though because there is no additional information attached to the link at this time. Has anyone else's status been updated with this? 

are you guys painting?

1 hour ago, Weighted_by_Gold said:

Hey everyone I checked my status and it says it's waiting for me to schedule an interview  yet I don't have an email? I'm confused? Anyone else has this?

I'm so confused, there is no mail no nothing... And cannot select dates. Does it really mean it's good?

Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 3.25.40 PM.png

Edited by frenchy

I applied for painting/printmaking and i don't have the changed status. It could mean a potential acceptance or it could just be a glitch. Either way nothing negative about it! Congrats to all who got it.  We'll probably get official news 2 am tomorrow morning 

5 minutes ago, LAPHYSICS said:

I applied for painting/printmaking and i don't have the changed status. It could mean a potential acceptance or it could just be a glitch. Either way nothing negative about it! Congrats to all who got it.  We'll probably get official news 2 am tomorrow morning 

Yeah it's tough to say, it could be something they put in all the apps and if you get an interview it's reflected in the letter, but that would be an odd system. I wish that didn't happen today so we wouldn't all be on pins and needles...

For the people who gotten interviews last year did the tab look like that for interview request????

Keep in mind that Yale's application thingy has been pretty glitchy this year, (I'm a victim of it) but I hope it's good news. Only tomorrow will tell people....

42 minutes ago, grandguignol said:

I too have nothing about an interview on mine (for painting). pretty bummed as I assume this means I'm out. 

here's an article that might make us feel better (even though there's something equivalent in every mfa program):

http://artillerymag.com/24755/

Haha oh man,  one of my undergrad teachers who generally was okay with my work came to my senior show and told me it was the worst collection of crap that shes ever seen, and that it's garbage.  I laughed and said thank you.

36 minutes ago, Willoughby said:

Has anyone from painting seen that same link on their profile? 

Yeah mine's the same as the one posted in the forum, i wonder if we all have it?