HEY CORNELL. WHO NEEDS WARM WEATHER ANYWAY?!

Pink Fuzzy Bunny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes! It was only after I felt Ithaca's sub-arctic winds during the recruitment weekend that I knew I it was the right place for me...

Wasn't sure if I would see a Cornell post. I'll be matriculating this Fall in the graduate school (Psychology graduate field) ... I haven't talked to anyone else from my interview weekend - so no idea who else I'll be seeing in the Fall, so far. Have you started looking at places to live in Ithaca, and everything? 

Cheers,

N3UR0

I'm a Cornell undergraduate senior, moving out this summer to graduate school. Welcome to Cornell all :) The title of this thread is rather accurate, considering it just snowed a couple days ago and there are occasional flurries going by my window right now. Definitely make sure to bring warm clothes...

I am currently studying at UCLA so I am pretty sure I will miss the sun and the warm weather of SoCal lol I heard there is a snow in early April... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2016 at 4:18 PM, RonS1994 said:

Has anyone looked for housing in Ithaca yet? I am thinking about a studio or a one-bedroom apartment in Ithaca Commons....

Yeah, I nabbed a one-bedroom north of campus near the airport. The housing up there is a bit nicer.

On Friday, April 22, 2016 at 4:18 PM, RonS1994 said:

Has anyone looked for housing in Ithaca yet? I am thinking about a studio or a one-bedroom apartment in Ithaca Commons....

I applied for on-campus graduate housing, but apparently they've cut 50% of their graduating housing this year so that most likely will not happen. When this current semester is over, I intend on finding somewhere off-campus, though. 

Hello! I almost never log in to this site. I'm super excited about my acceptance (Cornell has been a dream school of mine for a long time). I got an apartment in Fall Creek and plan to move in late July. My name is Jesse Proctor in case any of you folks want to add me on Facebook or any other sites

• 1 month later...

Procodile: Congrats! I just recently got a room in the Fall Creek neighborhood as well! I hope to see you around there.

Also, how many of you have been besieged with "Hey, have you ever heard of The Office?" when you tell people that you're headed to Cornell? I find it's somewhat epidemic when I tell people around my age.