Spring 2017 Applicants

I've applied to schools for fall 2016, but so far I've only gotten a rejection and a wait list so I'm already thinking forward to spring. Does anyone know where I can find stats on spring admissions? ASHA doesn't specify.

Also, does anyone have any information on these schools for spring admission:

Nazareth

Kent State

St. Johns

College of St. Rose

Eastern Michigan

University of South Dakota

Edited by slptobe92

• 2 weeks later...

I think the best thing to do would probably be to contact all of the schools you're interested in -- that way you hear the information straight from the school itself and they're able to see your name before applications and see that you're interested enough to take the time out to contact them... if that makes sense lol. Because, like you, I haven't been able to find any stats for spring admissions. I probably won't start on that adventure until I hear from more schools; although I've only heard from one school so far (waitlist), the other four are not looking too promising. 

Hopefully none of us will have to apply again though!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been rejected by 6 schools so far and waitlisted at one. I have 3 more to hear from so it's not looking good. Anyone else preparing to apply for spring? I think once April 15th passes and things settle down I'm going to email the schools I'm interested in to ask about spring stats.

Im preparing to start an SLPA program and start applying for spring. Im going to retake the GRE in a few months and have already marked down the schools I'll be applying to for spring. I have received 3 rejections and still waiting to hear from 5 schools but assume it won't be good news...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...