Hey everybody!!

It's rare to see gerontology applicant posts so I decided to start one!

USC is my dream gerontology program and I'm really anxious, nervous, nauseous, to hear my decision. I don't know of any of gerontology students so if you are a gerontology student let's network! We are a rare breed haha.

We can use this to talk gerontology programs, schools, admission decisions and just help each other out through the process of graduate admissions!

I have applied to USC, CSULB, CSUF, and University of La Verne.

Haven't heard from USC, CSULB, or CSUF but I got accepted to La Verne for Fall 2016 Gerontology! YAY!!

• 3 weeks later...

I honestly don't post much but saw a gerontology post and want to offer moral support. Good luck with your applications fellow budding gerontologist :-). Go Gero!!!!

The only doctoral program that I wanted to apply to for gerontology is the program at UMB/UMBC. I was offered admission and I'll start there in the fall :).

That's awesome!! May I ask what you have been doing for work or what you plan on doing with gerontology? I'm still kind of lost with myself haha. I just got accepted to CSULB and I am about to accept the offer but still holding out for USC :-P