What schools are you waiting to hear from?

On April 5, 2016 at 4:31 PM, whoopwhoop said:

I have not heard back from Tech!

Has anyone tried contacting them? They seemed pretty set on the April 1st acknowledgements so it seems weird it's been way longer

On 4/5/2016 at 4:28 PM, whoopwhoop said:

Has anyone heard back from Texas Tech?

I also haven't heard from Texas Tech, they're the last program I'm waiting to hear from (and they had the earliest application deadline!)

I am expecting a rejection, however, since I heard others received interviews, but I did not! Best of luck to everyone. I'm about to shoot them an email. I'll update here if they respond with any new information!

On 4/11/2016 at 11:48 AM, KNichole said:

I also haven't heard from Texas Tech, they're the last program I'm waiting to hear from (and they had the earliest application deadline!)

I am expecting a rejection, however, since I heard others received interviews, but I did not! Best of luck to everyone. I'm about to shoot them an email. I'll update here if they respond with any new information!

Well this is horrible news... I just heard back from Texas Tech - they let me know that they have emailed me 4 times, the last time being February 4 - all of these emails were not received. I've checked spam and junk - nothing!!

I've since asked the office if it is possible for them to forward me these emails, however - it seems like a waste now :(

On April 11, 2016 at 3:27 PM, slptobe92 said:

Still waiting to hear from Bloomsburg. I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't heard back!

Someone once told me, no news can be good news in the world of SLP applications. 

On April 11, 2016 at 7:40 PM, Madie94 said:

I still haven't heard back. Do you think we should contact them or has anyone tried?

I called them last Thursday and they told me that they would contact use within the next week (referring to this week). Today I received an email saying I had been selected as an alternate (waitlist). Has anyone else received the same news? Really hoping people submit their posts soon so I can see if I get a spot.

On April 14, 2016 at 4:18 PM, whoopwhoop said:

I called them last Thursday and they told me that they would contact use within the next week (referring to this week). Today I received an email saying I had been selected as an alternate (waitlist). Has anyone else received the same news? Really hoping people submit their posts soon so I can see if I get a spot.

I was placed as an alternate too ?

Was anyone recently accepted into UCF for summer '16 and given a specific date that they needed to let the program know by///anyone know when they will be sending out another round of acceptances ?