What schools are you waiting to hear from?

I'm still waiting to hear from 8 of 10 schools I applied to. I should hear from Longwood, JMU, and Gallaudet at the beginning of next week but I'm also still waiting on Nazareth, SCSU, Loyola, William Paterson, and Salus (even though I know they're full).

What about everyone else?

2 minutes ago, MrsH said:

Also waiting for William Paterson! Montclair, Columbia and Hofstra. Good luck!

Have you heard anything from William Paterson? I called and emailed and never heard back and it seemed like last year they were really hard to get in touch with and sent out decisions really late.

I'm waiting to hear from Michigan State, Ithaca, Bowling Green, Edinboro, College of Saint Rose, SUNY at Fredonia, SUNY Buffalo State, Dalhousie, University of Toronto and Western. The wait is getting unbearable! 

12 minutes ago, annmac07 said:

I'm waiting to hear from Michigan State, Ithaca, Bowling Green, Edinboro, College of Saint Rose, SUNY at Fredonia, SUNY Buffalo State, Dalhousie, University of Toronto and Western. The wait is getting unbearable! 

I applied to Michigan State and Bowling Green also! Waiting for those two, and then UW Milwaukee and UW Whitewater! 

Just now, koalalover1 said:

I applied to Michigan State and Bowling Green also! Waiting for those two, and then UW Milwaukee and UW Whitewater! 

According to last year's results, we should be hearing from Michigan State and Bowling Green soon! Best of luck!!

Waiting to hear from New Paltz, Mercy, Southern CT, Hampton University, and Loyola Maryland! The wait is getting unbearable I'm so anxious all the time!

Edited by Slp123*

20 minutes ago, Slp123* said:

Waiting to hear from New Paltz, Mercy, Southern CT, Hampton University, and Loyola Maryland! The wait is getting unbearable I'm so anxious all the time!

I applied to Southern CT and Loyola too! We aren't supposed to hear back until March 30-31 I'm so anxious I can't wait that long!

I got this weird email from Gallaudet University around 12pm. It didn't say that I was rejected but did say I could reapply. I'm assuming that was a rejection but the email didn't make much sense. Did anybody else get anything like this? 

2 hours ago, annmac07 said:

According to last year's results, we should be hearing from Michigan State and Bowling Green soon! Best of luck!!

That's good to hear!  I'm waiting for Michigan State too!  I'm also waiting for Loyola Maryland, UNCO, PSU, Chapman, Redlands, and CSULB.  I probably got rejected by CSULB because I wasn't interviewed, but having a letter from them would be nice to make it official.  Not sure how I did for Chapman.

Unfortunately, I have not received any admission information from any of the schools that I have applied to: Ball State University, St. Mary's College, Bowling Green, University of Cincinnati, and University of Florida :/

Still waiting to hear from Saint Louis University. They sent out a few acceptances mid Februaury, but I didn't hear anything. I called the program director on 2/17 and to see if I was wait listed she said my application was still under review they are still sending out acceptances.

Still waiting on Saint Louis University, University of New Mexico, St. Mary's College, and Fresno State. 

Fresno State is my home university, and I know they don't send out decisions until late April so I'm not too concerned with hearing back from them lol 

5 hours ago, koalalover1 said:

I just got an email from Milwaukee. No dice, but I'm not too bummed. I'm hoping you get some good news tonight/tomorrow!