Blogs now available!

bgk

Just a quick note to say all who asked for blogs should have them! If anyone else is interested please let me know and I'll enable it for you too. You'll all be really bored soon once you've got your apps in, so what better way to kill time?

I would like a blog.

Please and thank you.

I would like to start a blog...

I have recently graduated with my bachelors and have subsequently found that I don't know what to do with my time now that my applications have been submitted. Between school and work I never really had the time to do anything I wanted to unless I "made" the time to do it... now I think I might have too much time on my hands (isn't that a song?)

At any rate my mind wanders onto random and unrelated topics like "Do they have to plow train tracks?", "Do pharmacists have to have malpractice insurance?" "Why does my cat seem to have more of a social life than I do?" (it was at that question that I realized I needed a creative outlet...)

That being said, I need a creative outlet and something to keep me from neurotically checking the status of my applications...

Sincerely

(A)musing anthropologist

P.S. Is there a rule of thumb for allowing oneself the title of "Anthropologist" when all you have is a bachelors?

Edited by (A)musing anthropologist

• 3 weeks later...