send additional score reports

grekop

I try to send additional score reports(both by telephone and online) and the system says my confirmation number (the #...16 digits.. that was send by main) is wrong!

it doesn;t finds my record

i gave gre yesterday. i should wait for the scores, to order additional score reports???

I try to send additional score reports(both by telephone and online) and the system says my confirmation number (the #...16 digits.. that was send by main) is wrong!

it doesn;t finds my record

i gave gre yesterday. i should wait for the scores, to order additional score reports???

yeah, you might to wait for the scores. the sheet they send you with all your scores will have other codes to enter that might help you find your record.

good luck.

Have you tried to contact ETS and speak with a representative directly? I experienced that before and they just had to confirm I was who I was by asking me a serious of questions about date of birth, social, the address, etc. If you call and speak to someone at least you know the reason for being unable to request additional ones yet. It's probably because of the time frame though.

Have you tried to contact ETS and speak with a representative directly? I experienced that before and they just had to confirm I was who I was by asking me a serious of questions about date of birth, social, the address, etc. If you call and speak to someone at least you know the reason for being unable to request additional ones yet. It's probably because of the time frame though.

Sorry I meant series of questions:)

me!i'll call them tomorrow. this whole admission process is phychological destruction

I've just signed up for a GRE account but the same problem occured when I tried to order additional report. I live in the UK so I don't want to waste money calling the ETS at this point. I'll write them another email to address the problem.

Yeah, I was not aware that you couldn't send score reports until two weeks after your test date. This means I'm going to miss the deadline for all except the four schools I selected during my test. Thanks, ETS!

One of those two schools explicitly states that GRE scores must be received by the deadline, too.

i had tried to order score reports online using the new format, and everything was messed up. error reports everywhere. had to call to get my scores. what genius at ets thought it would be a good idea to make this grand change NOW in the middle of application madness? It was such a hassle and absolutely absurd.

so its correct that i'll have to wait 2 weaks for ordering the reports... The strange thing is that for the toefl you can order reports when ever you want!Crazy things!!!!

hope the universities will understand the circumstances if the reports are not on time ;-)

Edited by grekop

For old scores: you can order additional score reports through the phone system, but online is giving random error messages. As of yesterday evening.

what genius at ets thought it would be a good idea to make this grand change NOW in the middle of application madness?

Amen.

Except it doesn't work (at least not for me)...

But hey, what did you expect? It's ETS...

I was able to get it to work by entering the confirmation number from the first e-mail I received, without the zeroes, in the third box.

Without the zeros? What do you mean? Mine starts at 880000000.

It was from the confirmation e-mail for the computer-based test which I took at the end of October. There's a confirmation number in the e-mail which has eight zeroes and then eight numbers. I removed the zeroes and it worked when I entered the remaining numbers in the third entry box-- can't remember exactly what it said.

It was from the confirmation e-mail for the computer-based test which I took at the end of October. There's a confirmation number in the e-mail which has eight zeroes and then eight numbers. I removed the zeroes and it worked when I entered the remaining numbers in the third entry box-- can't remember exactly what it said.

Thanks. Did you wait two weeks before you used the online service? I took mine on the 12th. Looks like they don't have my info yet.

Thanks. Did you wait two weeks before you used the online service? I took mine on the 12th. Looks like they don't have my info yet.

Yes, but I think they only added the feature this week, so I can't really say what the wait time might have been.

Ordering additional score reports online doesn't work for me either. I get a message telling me to read the following error message...except there's no error message displayed. I believe ETS had just implemented the online score ordering last year around this time but it seemed to have problems then too. Ah well, I guess it's the phone ordering again.