I GOT IN!!

boblong

just got an acceptance letter from Cornell's public policy school!! woot. My GRE is a 450/670..that just shows you that anyone can do it!! now to wait for the others in march, good luck everyone.

Congrats! Out of curiosity, when did you submit your application?

Edited by EmilySF

just got an acceptance letter from Cornell's public policy school!! woot. My GRE is a 450/670..that just shows you that anyone can do it!! now to wait for the others in march, good luck everyone.

I'm applying next year and this gives me great hope! Many congrats! Is Cornell the only major MPP that does rolling admissions?

Is that 450 quant or verb?

Congrats.

It reminds me to get off my duff and get all my apps in. All two of em anyway.

I'm very curious to hear what the rest of your stats were if you could be so kind as to share, as this gives me great hope!

sure, my gpa is a 3.7 and im still in undergrad

work experience:

interning for a major police department in a human trafficking unit

3 months helping in a city council campaign

3 months helping for Obama's campaign

president for 2 organizations with 60+ members

nothing spectacular but my recommenders knew me really well and my SOP was pretty solid

hope this helps, and good luck

sure, my gpa is a 3.7 and im still in undergrad

work experience:

interning for a major police department in a human trafficking unit

3 months helping in a city council campaign

3 months helping for Obama's campaign

president for 2 organizations with 60+ members

nothing spectacular but my recommenders knew me really well and my SOP was pretty solid

hope this helps, and good luck

Hey boblong..congrats on being accepted :) I was wondering if you know when is the latest I can apply to CIPA..i know the website says till the end of jan..so if i send in my application by the 20th of jan ..do you think my application will definitely be reviewed for Fall '10?